Job Position: Sales Associate
Foursided is a Chicago area creative destination for artists, art enthusiasts, and gift givers. We offer an immersive experience for our customers that is unlike any other picture framing gallery. We have four stores located in the Andersonville and Lakeview neighborhoods on the north side of Chicago.
This position is for an experienced sales associate, which includes customer assistance, merchandising, and inventory management. We are seeking detailed-oriented creative individuals, who also have great customer service, teamwork, and people skills.
- Offers friendly, engaging service, welcoming customers to the shop and drawing on product knowledge to help them find what they need.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
- Conducts financial transactions
- Creates and maintains displays and gallery walls
- Previous customer service experience required, retail experience preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks or other point of sale system
- Eye for design and merchandise arrangement
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Interest in artwork
- Comfortable on a ladder
- May need to lift up to 30 pounds
Pay & BEnefits
Pay is commensurate with experience. We also offer subsidized health care benefits (medical and dental), a matching retirement savings plan, paid time off (vacation and sick time), employee discount, and performance based bonus.
- Dental & Health Insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- IRA Retirement plan
- Retirement plan matching
- Part-time up to 30hrs/week; Full-time 30-40 hrs/week;
- Weekend availability