A party game all about identifying movies–from the worst descriptions humanly possible. Has your mom ever tried to explain a film that she just watched? Did it make one ounce of sense? Of course not–and that’s precisely the inspiration for this game. Compete with your friends to identify popular movies from the most convoluted movie summaries possible. For example: A goose suddenly dies and it makes everyone really depressed. Psst, it’s 'Top Gun.'
- Features 300 game cards–each featuring a uniquely-terrible description of a movie.
- Includes instructions for two distinct ways to play (competitive & casual).
- Suitable for 2 to 8 players.
- The outer box measures 5” x 2.8” tall x 3” deep (127mm x 71mm x 76mm).
- Game cards measure 2.472" x 2.8" (63 mm x 71mm).